jeudi 27 décembre 2012

Sai Baba's Assurance to his Devotees



  •     No harm shall befall him who sets his foot on the soil of Shirdi.
  •     He who cometh to My Samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall cease.
  •     Though I be no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect My devotees.
  •     Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
  •     Know that My Spirit is immortal. Know this for yourself.
  •     Show unto Me he who sought refuge and been turned away.
  •     In whatever faith men worship Me, even so do I render to them.
  •     Not in vain is My Promise that I shall ever lighten your burden.
  •     Knock, and the door shall open. Ask and ye shall be granted.
  •     To him who surrenders unto Me totally I shall be ever indebted.
  •     Blessed is he who has become one with Me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire